Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage top accounts – own, develop and manage top accounts in assigned destination and ensure the team develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share. Ensure that their partner hotels’ product (content, rates and availability) is consistently optimized and competitive to maximize customer conversion
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships by providing relevant data insights and superior consulting
- services to hotel partners (revenue management advice, marketing opportunities with MT)
- Report and analyze – follow the plan from line manager and/or top management, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and senior manager;
- Have thorough market intelligence: Understand the industry and its developments – very good knowledge of pros and cons of competitor models, market trends, accommodation rate structure, connectivity options and customer booking trends;
- Identify, prioritize, contact new accommodation properties and ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in the assigned market;
- Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems;
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings. Continuously promote to and develop hotel partners’ engagement with MT.
- Manage team of Market and Partnerships Associate Manager, Market Associate and Executive
- Lead group projects: give guideline and support fellow team members, keep track and push for desired ending results.
- Other reasonable duties, as assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited universities;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, in business development and partner relationship at reputable tourism business is a plus; but not required
- Familiarity with Hotel, Service and Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses;
- Proficient use of MS Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others. Good time management and have attention to details. Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to manage team to Performance Targets and willingness to visit partners and work outside the office (whenever required); Minimum travel of 50% will be required for market visits
- A dedicated person with strong proven result for sales/marketing are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work independently and in team work; exhibit problem solving ability;
- Proactive and good communication skill with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects.
- Ability to lead, guide, train and coach team members
- Sincere relationship builder; earns the confidence of others
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive and competitive salary
- KPI bonus twice a year based on performance
- Promotion opportunities
- Attractive benefits (lunch, bike parking, others)
- Other benefits, social insurance, health insurance in accordance with the labor law plus other benefits offered by the company (sports, gatherings, company trip, holiday, etc.)
- Young and dynamic working environment, opportunities to learn and work in a professional environment, chances to learn English during working time
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29