Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage top accounts – own, develop and manage top accounts in assigned destination and ensure the team develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share. Ensure that their partner hotels’ product (content, rates and availability) is consistently optimized and competitive to maximize customer conversion
- Develop and sustain strong partner relationships by providing relevant data insights and superior consulting
- services to hotel partners (revenue management advice, marketing opportunities with MT)
- Report and analyze – follow the plan from line manager and/or top management, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and senior manager;
- Have thorough market intelligence: Understand the industry and its developments – very good knowledge of pros and cons of competitor models, market trends, accommodation rate structure, connectivity options and customer booking trends;
- Identify, prioritize, contact new accommodation properties and ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in the assigned market;
- Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems;
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings. Continuously promote to and develop hotel partners’ engagement with MT.
- Manage team of Market and Partnerships Associate Manager, Market Associate and Executive
- Lead group projects: give guideline and support fellow team members, keep track and push for desired ending results.
- Other reasonable duties, as assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited universities;
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, in business development and partner relationship at reputable tourism business is a plus; but not required
- Familiarity with Hotel, Service and Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses;
- Proficient use of MS Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others. Good time management and have attention to details. Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to manage team to Performance Targets and willingness to visit partners and work outside the office (whenever required); Minimum travel of 50% will be required for market visits
- A dedicated person with strong proven result for sales/marketing are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work independently and in team work; exhibit problem solving ability;
- Proactive and good communication skill with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects.
- Ability to lead, guide, train and coach team members
- Sincere relationship builder; earns the confidence of others
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive and competitive salary
- KPI bonus twice a year based on performance
- Promotion opportunities
- Attractive benefits (lunch, bike parking, others)
- Other benefits, social insurance, health insurance in accordance with the labor law plus other benefits offered by the company (sports, gatherings, company trip, holiday, etc.)
- Young and dynamic working environment, opportunities to learn and work in a professional environment, chances to learn English during working time
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Mytour Vietnam Company Limited was established and officially came into the OTA market since 08/2012. As an online travel agent, Mytour Vietnam specializes in providing hotel booking services, flight booking services, and tour booking services with extremely attractive rates, easy and flexible payment methods.
What makes the difference of Mytour Vietnam brand is from the dedicated, professional, well-trained team and 24/24 online booking support. In addition, with many useful features on the website such as: Search vacancies, Find hotels with promotions, Find cheap hotels ... Mytour helps the customers to plan their trip in the most convenient and fastest way.
During the 5 years journey of establishment and development, Mytour.vn brand increasingly has become more and more a reputable brand, has been proved to be one of the best OTA in Vietnam tourism market.
With the guiding principle of “quality and trust as the foundation”, Mytour.vn will surely reach even further in the future to become the leading brand in the e-travel industry in Vietnam.
If you are an enthusiastic person who have a passion for work and have a clear career objective, Mytour is an ideal environment for you to pursue your dream and develop your career.
Trụ sở công ty: Level 4, GP Invest Tower, 170 La Thanh, Dong Da, Ha NoiWebsite: http://mytour.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29