Mô tả công việc
A brand new and exciting opportunity is available for a serious Marketing Analyst willing to take Niteco’s client strategies to a whole new level. Niteco is looking for a Marketing Analyst with at least three years’ experience who is a natural problem-solver with the ability to think critically and strategically. The Marketing Analyst will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing business, customer base, and improving user experience.
The Marketing Analyst should understand various digital touch points, drive the digital experience and highly effective digital campaigns. This job requires critical thinking, data-driven mindset, and excellent English communication skill to work directly with foreign clients. Familiarity with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, HotJar, Google Data Studio and other analytics tools is a bonus.
Their daily responsibilities include:
• Work with clients to analyze their business requirements and digital strategies
• Configure Google Tag Manager tracking and Google Analytics to track website performance
• Come up with conversion optimization strategies, analyze A/B and multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations
• Provide detailed reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
• Analyze online user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
• Create meaningful, visualized dashboards with insightful recommendations based on the tracked data of marketing performance across all channels
• Creates PowerPoint presentations to provide market and consumer insights to other marketing and sales departments
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• 3+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics, Data Analytics, and Conversion Rate Optimization
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
• Knowledge of Google Data Studio is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill (English & Vietnamese)
• Ability to work within a team and independently
• Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
BENEFITS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
• Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
• Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
• Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
• Organized training and a support in building your career.
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10 enterprise, MS Office 2019 professional, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, work station with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
• Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
• Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
• Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
• Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
• Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, table football, dancing, running, cycling, cinema, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngMicrosoft Office
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29