Mô tả công việc
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our CEO. You will manage mostly business & HR related tasks for the team such as posting & arranging interviews for candidates, creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, fluent using internet tools and be extremely fast at solving problems. Having experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past would be a plus. However, we place more value on people who are full of energy and willing to push everything forward as a rapid pace.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Helping the CEO to recruit new employees on Social media platforms and job-seeking websites.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the CEO.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary package with grow up opportunities at startup speed
- Up to 19 days off per year (15 paid leave, 3 sick leave, 1 special birthday off)
- Team building monthly, company trip every year,13th Salary, Performance Bonus
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hết hạn nộp đơn
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Lumire Media là công ty truyền thông với mong muốn mang những sản phẩm sáng tạo Việt Nam ra thị trường thế giới (US & Latin-America).
Ba trụ cột của công ty bao gồm: Community - Content - Commerce.
Trụ sở công ty: 71 Bùi Tá Hán, phường An Phú, Quận 2, TpHCm
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29