Mô tả công việc
- This position is responsible for developing and implementing marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness and market share. As a Brand Manager you will work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales. You will also be tasked with developing budgets, forecasting sales figures and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- To be successful as a Brand Manager, you should have a good understanding of consumer behaviour, be up to date on market trends and continuously monitor competitor activity. You will also be responsible for conducting research, analysing data, developing go-to-market strategies and reporting on brand performance.
- Identify the consumers’ needs and wants for FPT’s services and products, and provide inputs to R&D and technical team to design the right package and formula to win with local consumers
- Lead consumer researches to develop qualified brand concept, benefit and claims that addresses the consumers’ unmet needs
- Ensure brand values are properly reflected at all touchpoints (e.g. throughout campaigns, digital and print collateral and events)
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and mail campaigns.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values. Is responsible for collecting and managing User generated content (UGC).
- Building state of the art toolkits (including copy, prints, digital i-banners, social & contents, sampling trial toolkits, demos, etc.), and deploy/guide local delivery team for execution
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and confident leadership skills
- Strength in strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication skills and proficient in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment and relevant training on current and future technologies.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with FPT Software.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Vu Thi Hong Giang
Phone Number : (+ 84) 943530496
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org/ GiangVTH1@Fsoft.com.vn
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29