Mô tả công việc
Vietnam Investments (VI) Group is looking for a Marketing Manager to work at our portfolio company - Sylvan Learning.
Job Description as following:
1. Branding & Marketing
- Manage, mentor and develop marketing department staff to create and execute a wide range of PR and marketing activities towards various groups of stakeholders.
- Take a leading role in developing and maintaining the Company’s corporate image and identity by managing and promoting the Company’s brand.
- Take responsibility for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all marketing materials including marketing toolkits, PR toolkits, branding materials, brochures, newsletters etc..
- Manage online marketing & communication platforms, including the Company’s website, Facebook, parent’s forums...
2. Planning and Budgeting
- Be responsible for the achievement of sale & marketing goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the COO.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the sales & marketing program and its activities, monitor progress. Effectively manage annual marketing budget to ensure funds are well-allocated to deliver high returns.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the sales & marketing function.
- Provide regular reports to the COO and Board on key marketing initiatives and achievements.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- BA is required; MBA, MA and/or overseas graduate studies is a strong plus.
- 5+ years in marketing, with at least 3 years in a managerial role.:
- Experience in education sector is a strong plus; familiarity with school-based operational structures is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and execute sales & marketing activities to support a growing multi-site organization.
- Experience working with a range of marketing & communication channels, including online & offline.
- Good network of marketing vendors, including communications & media agencies, research agencies, major local newspapers.
- Executive problem-solving skills and the ability to organize and manage workloads are required.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Results-oriented and initiative-taking.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High integrity.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Interested and paid 100% in probation period
- Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
- Annual vacation and Teambuilding
- Annual Health Care
- Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
- Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
- 13th month salary and annual bonus according to Company policy
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29