Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Developing short and long term strategic insights and opportunities from trend drivers and analyses.
• Effectively manage marketing, advertising and promotional activities to achieve short and long-term business objectives; including revenue, sales, profit and market share targets.
• Monitor and manage marketing activities within budgeted constraints, understand the fundamental aspects of financial performance.
• Monitor and report on the productivity of marketing plans and projects and evaluating return on investment of different marketing campaigns;
• Prepare budgets, reports and forecasts in a timely manner & participate in annual budget Plan/ update cycle.
• Direct promotional efforts in both in-house of the Taprooms for such as event concessions, catering services and in the outlets of Wholesale.
• Create and foster relationships to successfully implement and promote self-created events from start to finish;
• Oversee day-to-day digital marketing program, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Website, Trip advisors, Facility Email Program, SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
• Explore non-traditional marketing opportunities for the facility and its events
• Oversee event day activities including but not limited to: pre-event or on-site promotions, meet and greets and media.
• Track, analyze and compare event sales information to provide real time event sales reports and financial projections for future event;
• Oversee the development of collateral, including fliers, newsletters, websites, digital signage content, posters, leaflet, and email blasts in close coordination with the team;
• Negotiate advertising and media-related sponsorship agreements; communicate regularly with media partners to maintain cooperative, positive relationships;
• Coordinate team efforts with other departments to implement marketing ideas/tasks; promote positive attitude and company principles within department and facility
• Create and execute innovative and effective marketing campaigns, concepts and strategies to drive sales, exposure and virility including ads, social media campaigns and website content.
• Identify key trends and tools in performance marketing and social media marketing in order to develop effective CRM/Digital approaches.
• Prepare budgets, reports and forecasts in a timely manner.
• Participate in annual budget Plan/ Update cycle
• Achieve forecast accuracy and new products launch KPI targets.
• Ensure marketing activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and Safety procedures.
• Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products and develop action plans to address them.
• Perform all other duties as required
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Have knowledge and at least 3 years’ experience of the Food and Beverage retail sector in Vietnam
• Must be able to speak and write fluently in English and Vietnamese
• Have a can-do attitude
• Be genuinely interested in the Vietnam beer market
• Able to create a social media strategy and execute this
• Convert marketing plans into executable commercial plans that drive revenue and profitability.
• Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, upwards and downward
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 8h/ day; 40 h/ week (From Monday to Friday)
• Overtime will be applied as Vietnam Labor Code.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
• 13rd Month Salary: based on the accumulated salary in the employment year divided by actual working months.
• Transportation and Travelling Fees: In accordance with the policy of the Company.
• Insurances: Compulsory Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance are in accordance with the applicable law of Vietnam. Beside this, you will be covered by the Health Care Insurance paid by the Company.
• Public Holidays: You will be entitled to 10 days of Public Holidays fully paid in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
• Annual Leave: You will be entitled to 12 days of Annual Leave during one full year of employment.
• Company Trip: In accordance with the policy of the Company.
• Discount Policy: You will be eligible to the current Company policy and benefits applied for employees at Pasteur Street Craft Beer Trading & Restaurant Service JSC (50% for beer and 30% for food).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29