Mô tả công việc
- Lead budgeting, activation and assessment of programs in order to maximize revenue
- Ensure all marketing materials and assets (websites, digital banners, sales collateral, promotional flyers, invitations, etc.) are within brand standards
- Coordinate all communications between internal key stakeholders and external vendor partnerships to meet all marketing – both on and off-line – targets and deadlines.
- Provides input in creative direction in concept development, copy and design for visual materials for promotions, web projects, Power Point presentations, invitations, printed collateral and internal communications using design software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Plan, research or coordinate with approved vendors and supervise the production of marketing materials, in-house collateral, and promotional and internal communications materials
- Coordinates and assists with initiatives including photo shoots
- Assists in organizing and planning property specific events, especially new store opening events
- Manage annual agency budgets and plans (public relations, advertising and online) as well as the marketing plan and budget.
- Evaluate promotional, programming opportunities and partnerships to meet the our marketing and revenue objectives.
- Manage content strategy and messaging in website and digital channels (site content, campaigns, email marketing, digital assets, etc).
- Develop, coordinate, execute, and maintain a social media plan including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...
- Coordinate planning, investment and reporting with social media agency
- Coordinate quarterly agency meetings to review performance, provide guidance to maximize future programs and develop new ideas.
- Manage social media strategy, messaging and ideation all the outlets: identity, content calendar, and driving followers and engagement.
- Work closely with cluster digital marketing manager on paid social media activity supporting sales/revenue initiatives.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor’s degree required, Marketing or Business is preferred
• Strong media knowledge across all platforms (wired, mobile, social, OTT and broadcast)
• Minimum 3 – 4 years relevant experience in an integrated marketing role (digital, events/PR, marketing/communications)
• Experience working in a fast paced, digital marketing environment
• Well-connected within the market with the ability to seek and build new relationships to help support business objectives
• Experience in building and developing MKT policies and procedures
• Be able to build up and manage functional chart of Marketing department according to business strategy
• Strong written and presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Publisher.
• Web research skills and familiarity with major social media resources required
• Language: Must be able to communicate professionally in English, both written and verbal
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29