Mô tả công việc
Innovative Marketing Strategy and Activation Plans across all channels
- A marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services
- Develop and drive the implementation of an innovative and comprehensive marketing strategy to raise awareness of Marie Stopes’ profile and to increase the impact of its services.
- Develop and implement consumer led marketing activation plans and communication mix to build client awareness, product/service uptake and brand loyalty.
- Utilise market research, consumer insights and segmentation to implement effective and impactful integrated marketing strategies and detailed activation plans across service channels to increase engagement, achieve business targets and build brand equity.
- Develop and implement effective communication and behavioural change campaigns using consumer insight and segmentation to simplify and strengthen key messaging and strategies.
- Tailor communication strategies (medium and messaging) to best meet client segment’s needs and adapt to local cultural, social and political environments.
- Manage stock levels and production of all marketing materials.
- Strengthen and continually build the quality, breadth and depth of the marketing mix and communication tools as well as adapting to local districts and client needs.
- Deliver ongoing strategic assessments of Marie Stopes’ current marketing activities ensuring they are ‘best practice’ and to identify trends and insights to develop specific recommendations for enhancing marketing approaches, including conducting a gap analysis informed by existing market research insights.
- Ensure consistency of Marie Stopes’ brand by overseeing the editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organisation publications.
- Coordinate and brief external agencies to ensure the requirements for new projects are met and delivered on time.
- Oversee direct media buying activities including print, online, radio and television, and provide guidance on which advertising to choose and how best to apply it.
- Develop online and social media strategy to drive consumer engagement and conversions through website and social media channels.
- Oversee agency relationships to ensure appropriate content and SEO of MSV website
Effective Client Referral and conversions :
- Develop the client referral and conversion strategy and KPI’s to ensure maximum client uptake of services.
- Manage the client referrals via all platforms (online, hotline etc) to ensure maximum conversions are being achieved and operations plans and KPIs are being delivered.
- Monitor marketing campaigns and digital activity to further promote Marie Stopes’ services and drive client referrals efficiently.
- Benchmark existing digital activity and report on performance enhancements across all digital channels such as Facebook and the website, and continue to achieve improvement.
- Identify mechanisms to improve the client experience and work with operations team to prioritise and implement, including digital tools that can address bottlenecks or improve quality of care
- Develop and implement communications evaluation criteria (tracking, media efficacy, engagement and impact).
Leadership with a results focus:
- Where requested, actively participate as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Work across the organisation and with key team members to deliver plans across all channels (clinics, social marketing, project etc).
- Fully responsible for the financial management of the Marketing Department budget, KPI and targets.
- Produce marketing annual business reforecasts and updates.
- Lead and manage the activities of the marketing team, including staff management and capacity building, to ensure key priorities are achieved and that organisational risks are identified and actively managed.
- Represent Marie Stopes to external organisations including local, national and international government agencies, NGO/INGO officials, ministries and beneficiary groups to increase the impact of Marie Stopes’ work and build the recognition of its brand.
- When responsible for donor funded projects ensure financial and narrative reporting compliance and all donor activities implemented as per contractual agreement.
- Attend all relevant project working groups, committees and other internal meetings as required to represent marketing.
- Uphold all Marie Stopes policies including Anti-Fraud and Bribery and Child Protection.
- Other responsibilities as requested by Country Director
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- A Bachelor degree in a relevant field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills as well as experience developing and implementing strategic and innovative marketing campaigns.
- Experience working in the healthcare marketing field highly desirable.
- Strong digital marketing skills and experience
- Proven leadership and people management skills including the ability to manage resources efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to oversee thorough research and analyse data to produce insightful reports and influence marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated high level of communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to create and foster collaborative and productive relationships with internal clients and external stakeholders.
- A strong results orientation and business acumen, including the ability to manage and support numerous stakeholders to successfully deliver business outcomes within defined timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to challenges, to work effectively in a small, diverse and busy team environment with minimal supervision.
- The highest levels of integrity, including a strong supporter of sexual reproductive health rights for all men/women, including abortion services.
- Solution focused and IT Literate
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Approachable with strong interpersonal & listening skills
- Ability to push the boundaries.
- The highest levels of integrity, strong ethical sense.
Attitude / Motivation:
- Strong supporter of sexual reproductive health rights for all men/women.
- Results focused - goes above and beyond.
- Self-motivational/Self Starter.
- Team Player.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29