Mô tả công việc
• Objectives of this Role
- Managing all marketing activities for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
• Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-¬facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget. Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Highly motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Good communication in Vietnamese and English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: The agreement depends on the capacity of the candidate when participating in the interview.
- Plus incentive/KPI quarterly & yearly Achievement award according to Company's business results
- Annual private health insurance card
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Working times: From Monday to Friday (8:30 – 18:00)
- Professional working environment, dynamic, advancement
- Participate in advanced training courses on and off the company
- Fully entitled to other social welfare regimen such as:
Social, accident insurance and health insurance
Participate in the activities of the Company quarterly/
Visiting the sickness, fondness, the union's birthday.
Annual leave: 15 days, 3 years plus 1 year
- Enjoy other modes as prescribed by the company
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 06/08/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29