Mô tả công việc
Marketing Team Leader is responsible for helping develop, plan and execute strategic marketing plan and growing revenue for Grace Skincare Clinic.
The areas of responsibilities include:
1. Mining our target markets: identify, connect with and bring in clients for
a. medical dermatology: acne, eczema, rash, skin tags, allergies, moles, warts and general skin issues
b. day to day facial care & skin health maintenance & prevention.
c. cosmetic dermatology: scar, ageing / skin rejuvenation, spider veins, pigmentation & melasma, skin texture, skin laxity, hair growth, hair removal, tattoo removal, etc
2. Relationship management: enabling and maintaining profitable relationships with companies, referral networks, influencers and groups of other potential clients;
3. Design, plan and implement promotions, campaigns, product launches, educational sessions, events, or PR activities to drive acquisition and awareness.
a. drive new client acquisition and relationships
b. understand competition, be familiar with new opportunities and trends
c. articulate, anticipate, communicate and minimize obstacles to growth.
5. Messaging and communication: refine and deliver our brand and key differentiation to our staff and the public so that it drives client acquisition, encourages return clients & client referrals and shapes distinctive brand and professional image.
a. Quality content is key to our efforts
b. Social media strategy- what and how do we leverage this
c. Identify effective advertising and sales strategies.
d. Develop sales and marketing materials to support business goals
6. Budget, forecast and report client acquisition and client acquisition activities;
7. Staff: identify staffing & budget requirement for marketing team, and recruiting, training and managing marketing team
8. Vendor Management: identify and manage relationships with any outsourced efforts including web management, design, print, media or other.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute strategic plan and design activities for all marketing communications and programs to potential clients, existing clients, other healthcare professionals, business & social relationships, referral networks and influencers.
• Devise relevant, executable messaging and communications that grow new clients, increases revenue, increases client treatments and client base and encourages returning clients
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Preference will be given to candidates familiar with Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, medical marketing, skincare or related industry but very open to other EXCEPTIONAL candidates.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong familiarity with use of social media
• Fluent in Vietnamese AND English
• Strong listening, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, creative and general business skills required
• Positive personality who always works hard to achieve results
• High enthusiasm, creativity and desire to work on an innovative team
• Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
• Entrepreneur: ability to be a self starter and and to be comfortable taking the initiative and leading projects to completion.
• Leadership: the desire to build and manage a team by encouraging creativity and by setting high level of expectations for performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or sales requires
• Minimum of 4 years marketing, branding, communications or public relations experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Salary (negotiable, depending on skill-set) , 13th month salary
• Probation (02 months): 100% basic salary
• Other benefits (annual leave, paid holidays, Social insurance- as required by Labor Law)
• Professional, international standards working environment
• Loyalty Bonus
• Annual health check-up
• Company offsite trip
• Discounts on skincare services for staff and family or friends
• Working hours: 5 days / week, 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29