Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Research, design, develop, and test components, products and systems for commercial, industrial, medical or scientific applications.
- Develop operational, maintenance, and testing procedures for products, components, equipment, and systems.
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for properties used in components, products, and systems, to improve technical performance.
- Plan and implement research, methodology, and procedures to apply principles of engineering theory to the projects.
- Analyze product requirements, capacity, cost, and customer needs to determine feasibility of project and develop product development plan.
- Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing and potential engineering projects or products.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Determine material and equipment needs for the project.
- Design test control equipment and systems, determine procedure for testing products. Perform other related works as required.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronic, automation or related field. Additional class work in mechanical design, product design, computer-aid software
- (Solidworks, AutoCAD…) and industrial application is preferred.
- One year working in engineering field and product development, or related field. Fresh graduated person is also considered depend on other qualifications
- Technique, principles, methods… in Mechanical design, implementation and test Industrial design
- Stack tolerance
- Material characteristics
- Standards such as IP65/IP68
- Familiar computer-aid software: Solidworks, AutoCAD, Illustrator… Excellent engineering problem solving
- Good team player and communication skills Intermediate in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-Competitive salary and bonus.
-Premium healthcare insurance.
-Opportunities to travel abroad
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29