Media and event coordinator
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Design and implement the media strategy to maintain VCF’s good profile and support fundraising events.
- Plan the HTV9’s Connecting Love program and organize filming trips.
- Frequently update VCF’s information packs including programs’ brochures, presentations, handbooks, etc.
- Maintain and broaden VCF’s media contacts.
- Develop VCF’s media materials such as press kit, briefing documents, CEO’s speeches, and so forth.
- Proactively pitch VCF’s stories for suitable media channels.
- Increase media opportunities for VCF.
- Delivery of media evaluation reports on a quarterly basis.
- Production and oversight of all event materials, including invitations, brochures, booklets, posters, etc.
- Support implementations of all kinds of events, including events with partners, press events, and fundraising events.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, or similar fields
- 1 – 3 years of experiences in related position
- Experience of working with local media.
- Familiar with the non-governmental and non-profit sector in Vietnam
- Good communications skills in Vietnamese and English
- Good interpersonal skills and a keen eye for details
- Have a good sense of responsibility
- Have a passion for charity especially children and women
- Proficiency in visual content productions such as photos, videos, designs is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
The VinaCapital Foundation gives equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race, and gender. All interested individuals, including people of color, women, persons with disabilities and persons who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or intersex are particularly urged to apply. A competitive salary, benefits, and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29