Mô tả công việc
1. Budget planning
- Forecast Profits and Sales, and optimising the Sales volume and Profitability of designated product areas.
- Plan budgets and present sales forecasts and figures annually as well as for new ranges of products.
- Plan stock levels/promotion schemes based on forecasts for the season.
2. Building the Assortment strategies
- Provide the appropriate pre-season product analysis for the assortment definition at the item and class level.
- Develop and maintain assortment and item plans (assortment plan spreadsheets, buy sheets/key items), translating the assortment strategy into plans that project the inventory required.
- Create in season forecasts and demand planning, providing direction to junior Merchandiser for execution.
- Develop and execute the historical analysis and forecast inputs to ensure item plans and financial plans are aligned.
3. Drive 4Ps
4. Supplier management
6. Project Expansion Responsibility
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree in Economic, business administration, or equivalent qualifications
- At least 05 year of professional experience in the department store or retail industry management (in which, at least 02 years at manager level)
- Strong communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29