Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Initial and manage the development process of communication tools and POS Materials, for example, documentation for briefing which contains the objective, timeline, directions and requirement in terms of branding, program communication and tobacco marketing regulation. And ensure that tools and POS Materials are in line with brand design, campaign objective, channel needs with the highest quality and technical specification.
• Work with agency/vendor/procurement/brand to develop/adapt the mock-up, deliver efficient production and delivery plan.
• Set up all the required info of communication tools and POS Materials (description, code and quantity) in system and monitor communication tools and POS Materials deployment data by brand, channel and geographic area, which is required for merchandising performance review.
• Develop the execution guide for Sales/FM/HRC/Agency to have better quality execution in market. Timely share the delivery schedule and tools/ POS Materials allocation with related stakeholders. Manage the inventory in the warehouse on weekly basis and follow up the disposal of communication tools and POS Materials after collect back from the market.
• Regularly conduct market visit and collect feedback directly from retailers and from Sales/FM/HRC team. Apply the feedback and learning on next development of communication tools and POS Materials and enhance the knowledge about retail environment and needs of end users, for example, Sales team, retailers/ trade partners and consumers.
• Understand and ensure compliance of JTI standard process in terms of planning, alignment, collaboration, approval routing, execution and buying process of communication tools and POS Materials (vendor selection, budgeting, PR, quality check, invoice and payment).
• Support Merchandising Manager to analyse data with the purpose of developing visibility objectives and merchandising strategy, including: display fee framework, KPI and measurement setting, budget planning and POSM quantity allocation.
• Manage various tasks and projects as they arise and upon manager’s request.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum Diploma or Degree
• 1 year experience of working in fast moving consumer goods within sales/trade marketing/merchandising role or Management Trainee program; or in in account/project management in agency for major FMCG clients. Experience in tobacco industry or dark market is an advantage.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese
• High proficiency of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint. Ability to use Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator is an advantage.
• A good understanding of consumer & trade marketing activities is essential. Possess good project management skills. Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively. Possess creativity with a sense of style and aesthetics. Excellent analytical thinking and execution monitoring skills. Ability to define and achieve objectives under minimum supervision. Perseverance, passionate, can work under pressure.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Premium Health care
Oversea training opportunity
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hết hạn nộp đơn
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45,000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the third consecutive year and number one Top Employer certification in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development. We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.jti.com.
Trụ sở công ty: 9th Floor, Pearl Plaza Building, 561A Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC - VietnamWebsite: jti.com
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
9th Floor, Pearl Plaza Building, 561A Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC - Vietnam
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799