Mobile Developer (Android/ iOS)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Design and build applications for the Android, IOS platform for Company: Speedlink, FTL, Dash, Myface
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Strong system and application troubleshooting and performance tuning skills
- Extensive object-oriented software development and domain design.
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Attend project kickoff meetings with clients.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications.
- Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and clients.
- Record time daily.
- Design, create and program IOS, Android needs.
- Optimize UI/UX development per project needs.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
Other tasks as needed for successful project completion
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Follow deploying process for upgrade system, apply agile/scrum into team management as a member.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1+ years of experience in building Android, iOS applications in Objective-C/Swift.
- Experience with Android, iOS frameworks as well as consuming RESTful APIs.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with object-oriented programming, multi-threaded programming, unit tests, session management, object-relational mapping, object-caching, and agile development methodologies
- Git & Gerrit, UI & UX experience, Locations and Map API's
- Effective communication skills Customer service skill.
- Heath in good condition
- A fast learner, ability to multi-task and work independently under high pressure
- Good knowledge of Forwarding & Logistics Field is preferable
- In advance of ability to communicate in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN 100% lương
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty như: thưởng tháng 13 ++, du lịch hàng năm..
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ITL is dedicated to the goal of being the premier regional solutions provider for integrated Logistics, Freight & transports management and Aviation Services. By playing an essential role in our clients’ businesses and delivering value added services throughout the supply chain with the highest quality service and the highest integrity, we aimed for complete customer satisfaction at all times.
ITL endeavors to stay ahead with a creative solutions and the development of new service products to provide customers with unparalleled, innovative yet cost effective solutions.
Our success is attributed by our employees and measured by the enrichment of the quality of life for our people and to fulfill our social and civil responsibilities to the communities we serve.
Trụ sở công ty: 52 – 54 – 56 Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29