Mô tả công việc
Quality Delivery/ Customer Satisfactory:
- Testing games and applications developed by Programming Department with high-quality standards.
- Testing & checking all bugs without critical and obvious missed bugs.
- Ensuring zero reports with wrong or missing information for all assigned projects.
- Ensuring no complaints from Managers (QA PM/Producers...) due to bug descriptions, attachment, repro steps, related/check on other platforms.
- Ensuring to add AMOUNT bug in QADB. Result based on the assigned milestone.
- Being professionally active to communicate, collaborate, and respond to clients, Q.A Project Manager, Q.A Lead, Senior Q.A, teammates.
- Planning & carrying out daily tasks well without zero delayed tasks as per the approved deadline on time.
- Reporting the project status actively and compliantly when direct superiors request.
- Ensuring to alert all delay situations to direct superiors immediately.
- Being highly responsible for borrowing, using & returning necessary devices & materials (ex: phones, cards, other devices, mobile platforms, etc…) to perform job purposes properly and follow procedures strictly.
- Being active to suggest/ offer ideas/ methods/ ways of optimizing task-solving process during testing.
- Being a self-learning growth mindset to provide/ contribute/sharing new knowledge & skills for personal development.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least, graduating High School or Vocational College.
- Interest in various gaming platforms (including PC, console, or Mobile game).
- Be familiar with P.C knowledge, Software applications for testing, Internet, MS. Office, Outlook…
- Be familiar & medium English communication, reading, writing & reporting.
- Be responsible, willing to learn, adaptive, teamwork, good working attitude.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Work from home policy
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance-based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Trụ sở công ty: TP.HCM: Tầng 7-8-9, Tòa nhà Pax Sky, 26 Ung Văn Khiêm, phường 25, quận Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM | Hà Nội: Tầng 3-4, Tòa nhà Lilama 10, phố Tố Hữu, Phường Trung Văn, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà NộiWebsite: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29