Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
This position will be the full-time, 02-year contract with possible extension and will report to Senior Manager – Knowledge Management and Communication (KMC)
Position summary: This position will support the operation and management of PSI/VN’s monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities. This include routine data collection and analysis to ensure PSI’s monitoring information system (MIS) data are prompt, accurate and used to improve health outcomes and other program results. This position will also contribute to the development of Program M&E system to ensure that program deliverables are monitored regularly, reported accurately, and evaluated carefully. This position will also provide support to and participate in the platform’s research activities when needed.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Ensure efficient collection of data and information from the activity level to feed into program management and donor’s reports. This includes collecting on-site monitoring data of routine and distinct program activities in the field using PSI monitoring tools and best practices, when requested.
• Enter data from provider monitoring forms, consolidating, and supporting analysis of the Health network quality improvement system (HNQIS), pre-and post-test results of capacity building trainings to PSI’s technical database (DHIS2).
• Contribute to the process to create, manage, and implement an annual KMC plans
• Participate and support organizing data to action workshops and other programming and planning activities to promote data use for decision making across platform.
• Support the review, documentation and development of M&E guidance/materials, reports, and workplan
• Assist with Research activities as needed and in line with the annual KMC work plan.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
o Have a relevant education in public health, behavioral sciences, population studies, social sciences, or related field.
o At least 2 years of professional experience in program monitoring.
o Technical experience in data base manipulation, graphic data presentation, data collection.
o Experience with computer software for data entry and analysis (EPIINFO, SPSS, Stata, or similar platforms;) – a must
o Good analysis, interpersonal and presentational skills.
o Fluency in English & Vietnamese.
o Can work independently as well as in a team.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• To be a part of dynamic, results-oriented team at professional level.
• To be eligible for the high-class, private health and 24/7 accident insurance package for staff & spouse and children
• To be eligible for an attractive annual vacation, holiday, sick leave as per PSI’s policy
• Competitive gross annual remuneration package between US$ 8,918 – US$ 16.562 - pending candidate’s qualification
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngKỹ năng giao tiếp
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29