Mortgage Loan Writer/Processor
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Evaluating applicant financial information including salary, assets, debts and expenses.
• Verifying the accuracy of applicant data.
• Ensuring compliance with banking regulations.
• Submitting a detailed loan package to banks
• Processing loan applications and general data entry
• Liaising with Lenders, Clients and Solicitors etc.
• Regularly updating and reporting of loans through to settlement
• Manage client relationships through the processing stages of their loan structure and strategy.
• Manage the ongoing relationships and handover of clients.
• Review credit documentation to ensure its fulfillment and complies with bank policy.
• Completes daily tasks in a timely manner in line with ELC process and policy.
• Problem solving of client questions or various matter raised through out and post the loan process.
• Answering of client, bank and business partner communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Pipeline management. Working with the management on managing both new and existing client’s sales via conversion service levels and time SLAs.
• Learning lender policy to find client solutions
• Liaise with banking representatives such as Credit, BDMs, operations to meet our customer requirements in a professional manner
• Sound understanding of Australian banking credit and process
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and telephone skills essential
• Must be able to demonstrate previous experience in managing end to end file management processing including servicing and deal placement.
• A solid Credit and Mortgage Industry and Process knowledge
• A strong understanding of Microsoft office especially Excel and word
• Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly organised & proficient at multi-tasking
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise appropriately
• Use of Mercy & Apply Online (Training provided)
• Seeing an application through from submission to settlement
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Good command of English (Fluently in speaking & listensing)
• Good computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel)
• Experience in Data Entry is a plus
• Good analytical and multi-tasking skills
• A team player, self-motivated and willing to learn
*Priority for applicants to study abroad in Australia
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Số 288-290 Phạm Văn Hai, Phường 5, Quận Tân Bình, TP Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: https://ketoantre.com/
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
Số 288-290 Phạm Văn Hai, Phường 5, Quận Tân Bình, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799