Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage accounts – own, develop and manage accounts in assigned destination and ensure to develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share;
- Report and analyze – follow the plan from line manager, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with team and manager;
- Understand the industry and its developments – good knowledge of pros and cons of competitor models, market trends, accommodation rate structure, connectivity options and customer booking trends;
- Identify, prioritize, contact new accommodation properties and ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in the assigned market;
- Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems;
- Guide the hotels to enter information into Mytour extranet system to completion;
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, in business development and partner relationship at reputable tourism business is a plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited universities;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong familiarity with Hotel, Service and Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses are preferred;
- Proficient use of MS Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point;
- Good communication skills and working usage of English;
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others;
- Willingness to visit partners and work outside the office (whenever required);
- A dedicated person with strong proven result for sales/marketing are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work independently and in team work;
- Proactive and good communication skill with other departments;
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks or projects.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29