Mô tả công việc
The daily responsibilities include:
• Develop multimedia content ideas in collaboration with marketer, content writer and other graphic designers
• Design and produce attractive multimedia content to publish on websites, social media channels, etc.
• Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for branding identity, marketing materials such as logo, pattern, brochure, poster, billboard, master deck, etc.
• Create digital images, video animation, and other types of videos to promote our clients, services offering, company culture, our employees and more!
• Create animated sequences using computer animation software
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, film, or a related field
• At least six months experience in a similar role
• A complete portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience
• In-depth knowledge of software design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to collaborate on long-term projects
• Knowledge of storyboarding, visual design principals, and animation
• Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
• Knowledge of UX/UI is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
BENEFITS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
• Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
• Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
• Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
• Organized training and a support in building your career.
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10 enterprise, MS Office 2019 professional, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, work station with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
• Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
• Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
• Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
• Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
• Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, table football, dancing, running, cycling, cinema, etc.
To apply, please send application with the following information to email HR@niteco.se:
- Job Application Letter with “Multimedia Designer” in the subject line.
- Updated CV in English, including your contact e-mail/skype, phone number.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this role, however please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29