Native English Teacher
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Academic Tasks
- Lesson planning: research, plan, and prepare quality lesson activities in line with MB curriculum to
meet learning objectives and outcomes.
- Create and execute grade level appropriate: free exploration stations, learning centers, arts & crafts,
song & dance, indoor play, and outing activities.
- Parent newsletter: weekly completion with updated information; upload student pictures per unit
onto server folder.
- Student portfolios: gather and file student work, update weekly (minimum 2-3 projects per Unit) in
preparation of parent conferences.
- Academic report cards (every 3 months): complete quality assessments with professionalism
language, grammar, content, & correct format.
- Parent conferences (every 6 months): conduct 20-minute parent conferences in professional manner
appearance, language, mannerism.
- Follow daily/weekly/monthly academic schedule for outings, lesson activities, etc.
- Chaperone and lead activities during outings/ field trips and school events.
- Follow policy and expectations for teaching methodologies.
- To supervise the guide teaching staff in class to make sure students’ discipline and safety during
- Student Care Support
- Support teaching team with student care tasks: meal times, restroom breaks, nap time prep., and
special care needs: medicine, illnesses, etc.
- Lead and collaborate with Homeroom teacher regarding: classroom setup, student management
- Support in school events, outings, celebrations and help in special circumstances: performances,
graduations, campus checks.
- Utilize effective classroom management strategies appropriate for student age level, paralleling with
school’s education philosophy.
- Follow schoolwide expectations and discipline procedure.
- Admin Tasks:
- Actively participate weekly Teacher’s Meetings.
- Prepare and execute plans for campus student field trips and events.
- Support in new student parent orientation and meetings, classroom preparations.
- Arrange and organize classroom environment.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelors of Arts Degree or higher, preferably in Early Childhood
- Certification for Teaching (TESOL, TEFL, preferably CELTA).
- Native English Speaker from native English-speaking country (Canada,
USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa).
- At least 1 or more years working as a classroom teacher at a kindergarten
school or early childhood education center.
- Good organization skills, with ability to prioritize important tasks.
- Capability in basic office software (PowerPoint, Microsoft, Excel, etc.).
- Strong classroom management skills.
- Familiar with current educational methodologies and ability to plan.
- Professionalism in communication, appearance, and demeanor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Medical insurance
- Visa & Work Permit.
- Paid nation holidays and Chrismast break.
- Completion contract bonus.
- Tuition discount following company policies.
- Other benefits & allowances following company policies.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềGiáo dục / Đào tạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29