Mô tả công việc
- Be involved in Web (Angular 2/.NET…) Application Development projects.
- Working in cooperation with other project team members under the coordination of the Project Manager and have direct contact with foreign clients from US, EU, Australia and Singapore.
- Working in an international environment.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience with .NET.
creation/interaction, Web API.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and possess strong skills for writing reusable libraries.
- Experience in Amazon Web Service and .NET Core 2 is a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English is a plus.
- Capable of problem analysis, design, and unit test.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: From 655$ to 2200$ .
- Salary review twice a year.
- Monthly allowance from 1 Million - 1.5 Millions if certified English satisfactory.
- Monthly allowance of 500.000VNĐ to raise a child under 12 months.
- In addition 12 days annual leave, leave of one day in the month birthday.
- Receive social insurance according to Vietnamese Government regulations.
- Working in a young and professional environment. Directly contact with English-speaker foreign clients.
- Friendly & Open working environment (daily tea break, weekly sports time, monthly outdoor activity, annually holiday)
- Support English courses, sport activities & other team building activities.
- Obtain guidance and awareness of advanced technologies.
- Receive overtime-working allowance.
- Working hours: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 02/09/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29