Mô tả công việc
- The successful Senior Software Engineer will work on maintaining existing applications, analyze business problems/needs, and provide existing, new or enhanced solutions. The candidate will be a member of the IT Team providing project and end-user support. - The Senior Software Engineer will report to the site team leader and will be responsible for the following:
- Troubleshooting of end user issues and automated processes.
- Analysis of error, and development of potential solutions.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest/implement changes.
- Quality minded - Conduct trial runs of software application updates, and fixes, to be sure they will produce the desired functionality.
- Independently creates written program specifications, writes code, tests and documents assigned programming tasks in accordance with ITs procedures.
- Manages technical projects involving own work under minimal supervision.
- Develops and demonstrates knowledge of related systems.
- Provides analysis and design for enhancements to our current asp.net applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves application issues in a timely manner. Interacts with others within IT and the user community when appropriate.
- Keeps Manager and IT director informed of technology issues and updates.
- Participates as an active team member in all projects assigned as well as a member of the department.
- Pro-actively looks for the best solution to achieve the most efficient performance of a system.
- All other duties as assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Computer Science Degree or related discipline desired and at least 4 years’ experience in the information technology field related to this positions role; or an appropriate combination of education and technology field related experience.
- Graduating from an English-speaking country like Australia, US, UK or Singapore will be a bonus.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in .NET 4 or 4.5, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Razor, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL, WCF Service.
- Good at CSS, HTML, Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Good at writing Unit Test.
- Basic knowledge or experience of some design patterns.
- Have experience to develop and maintain SRS, Basic Design, Detail Design documents.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to conduct requirement gathering sessions, construct and lead presentations
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29