Mô tả công việc
· Design and implement the Systems and Application environment for .NET based system
· Analyze the technology environment and various components involved, including Database, Network, and other Infrastructure components.
· Work with Business/Systems Analysts to understand the Business requirements, and create the corresponding blue print for implementing various technology components of a new system
· Develop product/solution road maps and strategies
· Work closely with development teams to resolve technical queries, and helping teams implement the defined solution
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Good knowledge of architectural theory out of primary technology domain context bounds;
· Ability to deep-dive in new technology and get familiar with it in short terms (and pass this knowledge to others);
· Ability to think and design in cross-domain terms;
· Deep analytical skills, desire and ability to "put pieces together” - put together complex solutions together.
· Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing
· IETLS 6.5 or Japanese N2
· 5+ years of experience working on Design and Architecture of solutions on the .NET stack
· 3+ years of experience on IT Infrastructure and Cloud solutions development
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are a must. Must be able to communicate effectively with staff at all levels, including senior executives
· Must have strong organization, presentation, and problem solving skills
· Must have excellent time management and organizational skills; project management experience is preferred.
· Must have the ability to work under tight deadlines and work extended hours when necessary.
· Experience of platforms/frameworks: ASP.NET (MVC and Webforms), Umbraco, Commerce Server, Selenium, JMeter, Nuget, EF, enterprise search frameworks, Powershell, OOP, SMACSS and SASS.
· Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
· Solid understanding of networks, systems and persistence technologies: AWS, OpenStack, Windows Server App Fabric, Mongodb and Lucene, etc.
· Comprehensive understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
· Experience of diagramming an ecosystem that includes applications, servers, deployment and workflows.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Working directly with foreign customers
· Attractive income ($2000 - $3500)
· Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, open, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software with various benefits and attractive offers
· Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
· “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
· Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
· Be trained about technologies trending today
· Be shown the clear career path in technical/solution paths in IT domain and specified for logistics and e-commerce.
· Have a chance to onsite short-time to US/Singapore/France/Germany
FPT Software – Recruitment Department
Contact Person : Ms. Nguyen Mai Linh
Phone Number : 0969 538 603
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29