Nhân viên Business Analytis (BA/QC)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Work directly with stakeholder to collect and clarify requests from customers.
• Proactive finding information about competitors, markets use-case
• Perform analysis and build business requirements specification documents, use-case design, prototype interfaces (wireframes) and business processes (workflow) for the development team software.
• Focus on user experience to ensure solutions are engaging and highly adopted by customers.
• Analyze risks related to products, databases and propose solutions (if any); contribute ideas and innovations to improve products and technology solutions.
• Communicate content, support project members to clarify stakeholder requirements that need to be met.
• Interact closely with other stakeholders to inform timeline and ensure proper coordination and implementation of product.
• Proactively working with software development.
• Support project management in project planning and implementation.
• Build a verification scenario to ensure a complete testcase
• Test the implanted software, create defect tickets and discuss the issues with the developers
• Organize the implementation of UAT, monitor and report the results to the project manager.
• Drafting user manuals, organizing instructions, supporting users to use the product and supporting troubleshooting when problems occur.
• Analyze users' data and feedback to measure product's effectiveness and make necessary adjustments.
• Research, analyze, compare and propose appropriate technology solutions to apply and deploy software projects to meet current and future needs.
• Carry out tasks assigned by superiors.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• At least 02 years of experience;
• Excellent communication skill;
• Very good knowledge and experience with Software development cycle from start to finish
• Knowledge about data is a plus
• Knowledge about UI/UX is a plus
• Knowledge of Agile’s principles and procedures;
• Proven skills of being creative and long terms vision;
• Ability to draw process model diagrams
• Ability to create templates / outputs in unknown areas
• Experience with planning of testing scope and writing of test scenarios
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Working at highly collaborative and yes, fun enviroment!
• Flexible working time at VDES;
• Unlimited holiday;
• Attractive KPIs & bonus policy
• Employee stock ownership plan
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29