Mô tả công việc
1. Job description.
- Email management. Optimize the performance of email channels, nuture subscribers and turn them to actual customers of Mytour.
- Mobile app installs and app engagement ad campaign management. Optimize the performance of all paid/unpaid channels to maximize the number of app users, turn them into actual customers of Mytour.
- Display channels management. Work closely with designer team, branding team and agency to build Mytour’s brand awareness successfully and efficency.
2. Key responsibilities/ principal activities
- Manage and Optimize:
+ Email Campaign.
+ App Install and App Engagement Campaigns.
+ Display Campaign (GDN, Youtube, Facebook, etc.)
- Report the performance of marketing channels that you manage daily, weekly and monthly.
- Support and team work with marketing team to run marketing campaigns.
- Other marketing jobs assigned by leader/managements.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Have experience in digital marketing (Running + Optimizing ads on Google, Facebook, etc.) You need to have the ability in generating ideas and creatives, the desire analyzing data to do A/B Testing and improving all the aspects of campaigns.
- Basic knowledge of HTML to handle the email marketing channel.
- Requires a good attitude:
- + Be proactive to work with teammates and the leader.
- + Work independently.
- + Have high responsibilities with his/her task.
- Have logical thinking: Good at analyzing and reporting.
- Proficient in English (speaking and reading).
- Proficiency and strong skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel) essential
- Willing to learn and explore new channels.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềMarketing / Truyền thông / Quảng cáo
Kỹ năngTiếng Anh giao tiếp
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29