Mô tả công việc
1. Handle hotel partner's request: group tour & private tour
2. Take care, maintain and develop strong relationship with key partners
3. Incorporate with other department to orgarnizing tours and services for customer
4. Ensure payment are accurately done
5. Following up the customer services to ensure high level of services.
6. Report to team leader: weekly report, customer complaint, other report as required
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Experience > 2 years as equivalent position ( Experience in sales, customer services, tourism is and advantage.)
2. Knowledge of key destinations and activities in Vietnam
3. Experience in dealing with b2b partner
4. Good English speaking and writing
5. Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Outlook
6. Operations : Book hotels, visas and flights linked to the current booking and ensure all other services are confirmed.
1. Negotiation & Close sales skills
2. Ability to work independently as well as in a team
3. Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
4. Strong communication and organizational skills
5. Customer care
1. Hard working & can-do attitude.
4. Friendly & outgoing
5. Languages: Fluent in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1.Attractive salary and bonus
2.Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
3.Professional, dynamic working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29