Mô tả công việc
- Supervise warehouse operations daily basis: Take responsibility for stock in and out; input data into system correctly and timely (GR, GI); ensure no discrepancy between reality and system; implement corrective actions if any discrepancy.
- Control inventory level to meet operational demand of spare parts. Proactively check inventory level nation-wide to coordinate with warehouse officers in other regions to ensure responsive supply of spare parts.
- Closely cooperate with business partners NI/EI and initiate solutions, at the same time maintain warehouse disciplines by applying warehouse processes/procedures to meet operational efficiency.
- Plan space requirements to achieve full warehouse optimization, manage assets and spare parts to prevent loss and damage.
- Ensure warehouse team to follow strictly process and store sufficiently documents.
- Ensure support on other tasks: claim handling, local transportation.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly report to monitor warehouse KPI and compliance.
- Comply with Code of Conduct and Safety regulation in the warehouse (lifting equipment, fire prevention, proper PPE when enter warehouse etc.)
- Provides regular & ad-hoc reports.
- Perform other assigned duties and continuous improvement.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- College degree or higher in supply chain, engineering, etc
- At least 3 years-working experience at same position
- Experience in manufacturing environment or construction field is an advantage.
- Good communication and problem solving.
- Business orientation
- Can work with high discipline
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Performance Bonus
- 16 days annual leave, birthday leave, Noel leave...
- PVI Insurance
- Yearly teambuilding
- Lunch provided by company
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29