Mô tả công việc
• Monitors competitors activities;
• Sells to new, existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business
• Services existing business through management of account bases
• Sell all facets of the hotel
• Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market
• Provides direction on, and conducts market research and analysis
• Develops and maintains contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitors/convention bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to Hotel business
• Builds profile within local market place through attendance at various events and local market place
• Conduct client interviews
• Entertain clients
• Plan and conduct familiarization tours and site inspections
• Travel when required to promote the hotel and develop potential business
• Monitors existing business and inputs into sales strategy meetings to maximize business
• Grows existing business and establishes and pursues leads which will develop business
• Interfaces with operations on a timely basis
• Initiates and prepares tenders for business
• Assesses sales and marketing data
• Assists with the preparation of new products and services
• Assists in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities
• Analyses sales mix and likely impact on hotel goals
• Collateral input
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Communication skill
• Deep knowledge about hospitality
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Full salary in probation period
• Summer outing, annual staff party, birthday other activities and training monthly.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
•Located in downtown Hanoi, just steps away from the iconic Hanoi Opera House within the historical precinct of Hanoi. The hotel takes guests on a journey to the past and into the charm and allure of .“A Night at the Opera”
•This is a boutique hotel in every sense and the first for the city of Hanoi. The 107 meticulously-designed guestrooms and suites have an ambiance which blends a touch of French décor with the luscious operatic settings and the plush comfort of a sumptuous hotel of the 21st Century.
•The hotel distils the best of Hanoi – period accents in the architecture and theatrical interior design of jewel tone accents and classic opera motifs juxtaposed with contemporary spaces for dining and entertaining.
•Contrasting the colonial exterior and entering the hotel through the atrium lobby, summons a feeling of a grand theatre foyer where artists and personalities might mingle while brushing shoulders with stars.
Trụ sở công ty: 29 Tràng Tiền
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29