Mô tả công việc
- Flow up the progress of orders.
- Arrangee and send sample to customer.
- Support to solve claims of clients.
- Create a quotation and submit it to the client.
- Preparing sales contract, shipping document, and follow up shipment.
- Be able to retain information quickly to gain a substantial understanding of the job
- Support of these accounts includes, but is not limited to: data entry, other status, and billing inquires and resolution.
- Coordinate with production planning department to follow up the orders and schedule of shipping.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Confident and flexible in communication and presentation with customer
- Knowlegde of textile manufacturing and quality is a plus.
- Easy-going, active, organized.
- Ability to follow through on task until completed
- Proficient experience and understanding of excel
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment
- Intermediate English communication or Chinese speaking.
- Good arrangement and management at work.
- College / Bachelor’s Degree in economics, foreign trade, marketing, business administration or foreign language or above.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dormitory with full equipments
- Shuttle bus
- Yearly Travelling or Outing activities
- Recognition program
- Year-end bonus & party
- Annual merit review
- Entitled insurances regimes and other benefits as regulated by law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
*** Group & Company's Information:
Starting from textiles and with sixty years of continuous investments and expansions, the Far Eastern Group has achieved vertical and horizontal integrations, and has spanned over 10 major industries including petrochemicals and energy, polyester and synthetic fiber, cement and building materials, retail and department stores, financial services, sea/land transportation, communications and Internet, construction, hotels and philanthropies.
With a commitment of constantly creating new value for customers and shareholders, the Group has nearly 60,000 highly-qualified, solidly-trained, enthusiastic and dedicated employees in more than 10 countries, including Taiwan, China, Canada, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
Established in Bau Bang Industrial Park, Binh Duong province on Jun 23th, 2015, Far Eastern Polytex Vietnam (FEPV) is a specialized manufacturing factory of Polyester, Chemical Fibers, Resins, PET, etc. With an area of 220ha, it’s one of the largest foreign factories invested in Binh Duong.
FEPV’s business activities always focus on environment preservation and local society development so as to seek human welfare and strengthen harmony between people and natural resources. Far Eastern Polytex Vietnam not only provides the most comprehensive on-the-job trainings and pleasant working environment for the staff but also encourage lifelong learning to broaden knowledge and sharpen skills.
Trụ sở công ty: Đường DC, Khu công nghiệp Bàu Bàng, huyện Bàu Bàng, tỉnh Bình DươngWebsite: https://www.facebook.com/Polytex2016/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29