Mô tả công việc
- Greeting visitors, answer phone calls and schedule appointments.
- Delivering letter, document to relevant departments/ staff.
- Doing daily office administration affairs, receive and process incoming / outgoing mail.
- Maintaining office filing system.
- Conducting conference and travel arrangements.
- Performing other clerical and administrative task as assigned.
- Other task will be discussed more detail in the interview.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Vietnamese nationality, age 18-25.
- Bachelor or graduates from secretarial courses is preferred (not required).
- Non experience is acceptable, but experience in similar functions is an advantage.
- Good English communication.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel, Power Point and able to type fast.
- Able to work independently.
- Well-developed communication skills (phone, email and written correspondence).
- Interpersonal skill that portray a welcoming atmosphere, friendly deposition and helpful nature.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Salary: Negotiate.
• Incentive: 2 times/year
• PVI health insurance
• Lunch, free parking
• Yearly company trip
• 13th month salary
• Bonus in tet and other national holidays
• Events: birthday, 8/3, 20/10, mid-autumn festival, christmas, year-end party, sport day, team building acitvities,...
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
For over 20 years, ASIA DMC has served top travel brands around the world in delivering truly tailored travel services to meet their needs. From setting up Group Series tours, MICE corporate (and private) events, private luxury travel to specialized groups for academia, charities and multi-generational family travel. Our clients are travel agents and tour operators whom we represent throughout ASIA…
Trụ sở công ty: 47 Phan Chu Trinh,Hoàn Kiếm,Hà NộiWebsite: https://www.asiadmc.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29