Mô tả công việc
– Welcome/receive guests/visitors, arrange meeting rooms promptly with drinks;
– Receive and transfer coming calls in a professional and polite manner;
– Take message properly if requested to the utmost satisfaction;
– Cleanness: check/maintain the office cleanness and remind staff to keep office fresh and clean;
– Securities and safety: Energy saving, door control;
– Arrange for documents, fax, post, mail in/out and filing.
– Book air ticket and accommodation for staff’s business trip.
– Manage the stationery;
– Back up seal control;
– Prepare payment request for all Administration/Office expense including check and collect supporting document as per Finance procedure.
– Back up office car arrangement (car usage schedule, car renting with saving cost, etc…) and doing weekly itineraries of BOM and line managers;
– Other jobs assigned by the Foundation Director
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Skills and Knowledge
– Graduated from university/ college
– Ability of speaking English and using Microsoft office
– Working organization skills
– Communication skills
– Teamwork skills
– Honest, self-motivated, enthusiastic, responsibilities and hardworking
2. Personal attributes
– Passion for KOTO and the development of young people in Vietnam
– High level of empathy and motivation
– Positive attitude and disposition
– Empathy and understanding
– A knowledge of social, cultural and economic challenges in Vietnam.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
– Attractive salary package
– Social insurance
– Annual health check-up
– Team building, Year-End Party
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
KOTO - Know one, teach one.- is a nonprofit social enterprise transforming the lives of at-risk and disadvantaged youth in Vietnam through ITs holistic hospitality training program.
As a leading nonprofit social enterprise, KOTO operates Training Restaurants to serve as a practical platform of experience for the trainees in order to better prepare them for the workplace along with providing KOTO with added income that is re-invested back in to support the welfare and training of the trainees.
Trụ sở công ty: Nhà hàng đào tạo KOTO Villa - số 22G 31/46 Xuân Diệu, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội / Trung tâm dạy nghề Nhân đạo KOTO - số 11 ngõ 670 Hà Huy Tập, Yên Viên, Gia Lâm, Hà NộiWebsite: https://www.koto.com.au/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29