Mô tả công việc
1. Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs by issuing and follow up PO.
2. Research potential vendors.
3. Track orders and ensure timely delivery, accurate information on quality and quantity of raw material.
4. Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, changes).
5. Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices periodically.
6. Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
7. Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
8. Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
9. Other tasks assigned by Manager in case.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Work experience as similar role.
2. Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
3. Hands-on experience working with MS office/ERP/SAP.
4. Good written and verbal communication skills English.
5. Teamwork, leadership and communication skills.
6. Ability to work with flexible schedule and efficiently under high pressure.
7. Excellent organizational, negotiation and leadership skills.
8. Good analytical, problem-solving skills.
9. Practical creative, innovative, self-driven in achieving goals.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1.13th month salary bonus
2. Presents on March 8th; April 30 - May 1; September 2nd; Tet gifts
3. Quarterly/yearly bonus according to business results
4.Travel and other activities during the year
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29