Mô tả công việc
- Confirm orders, follow order processing and collect docs (VAT) and reconcile payment from marketplaces.
- May be asked to respond to e-commerce customer questions and email.
- Assist in assembling periodic business reports for sharing with the rest of the team and management.
- Ensure accurate inventory lists and order entry and issue invoices to wholesale partners.
- Create monthly sales reports for the finance and management teams related to wholesale orders
- Follow up on collections and other requests with wholesale partners.
- Other tasks may be added to the job description as required based on current company needs.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in sales administration.
- Extremely detail oriented and able to deliver consistently in line with deadlines.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to work in collaboration with colleagues and partners
- Oriented toward customer service.
- Working proficiency in English (spoken and written) is an advantage
Quyền lợi được hưởng
At Dragonfly, we are looking for a detail and task-oriented individual to help us better service our wholesale and
e-commerce customers. This role offers the opportunity to be exposed to all parts of an e-commerce and international import and disturbution business.
Location: HCMC, District 3
Reports: Head of Sales/E-Commerce
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29