Nhân viên Thiết kế
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for accurately designing and overseeing the production of all materials and collaterals requiring branding/imagery for Yen Tu Lodge and Yen Tu Village properties and destination.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the sales & marketing teams in developing and producing design of all types of collaterals, visual arts and content of displays for all business units in Yen Tu.
2. Work alongside existing teams to understand their design needs and propose a plan and calendar to meet these needs.
3. Coordinate and oversee the production of collaterals for new business units either with the marketing team or also with outside agencies and vendors hired for this purpose.
4. Plan, coordinate and oversee the proper design and implementation of signage, both static and digital, in the Yen Tu Village.
5. Be ready and able to assist in photographing and videotaping events in Yen Tu as needed, with the expectation of producing near professional quality imagery.
6. Regularly produce and ensure there is a high quality library of images and videos for each business unit in Yen Tu oversee agencies hired for this purpose as well.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Ideally a minimum of 3+ year experience in a digital graphics design role.
• Must be highly proficient with visual design tools such as Photoshop, Adobe Imager, Autocad desirable.
• Education: a degree or certificate in visual arts/design/communication highly desirable.
• English basic-medium fluency, written and spoken desirable.
• Be available for some occasional travel between Hanoi and Yen Tu specially on key event dates where PR/Marketing needs high-quality photography work.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Established in 2001, Tung Lam Development Joint Stock Company currently provides cable car transportation and tourism services at Yen Tu Mountain, a Special National Heritage Site of Vietnam in Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province.
The company is undergoing the process of business expansion and diversification of products and service with the aim of making Yen Tu Mountain a world class destination for both domestic and international visitors.
The new Yen Tu Complex project including a 5 star international standard resort under brand name of MGallery by Sofitel, a Museum, Buddhist Palace, Zen Garden and a Cultural Village featuring hostels, restaurants & food court, retailed shops and other service areas is expected to be open in February 2018.
Trụ sở công ty: Yen Tu Special Nation Relic, Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province.Website: http://yentutunglam.com.vn
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799