Mô tả công việc
If you are interested in joining a startup software development team to take on big challenges in building a high quality "made in Vietnam" software for the global market, while learning the art of crafting beautiful and effective products along the way, this position is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be joining our product development team to build a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform that targets several international markets.
Your day to day tasks will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Brainstorm, design, and develop the platform - including a public front-end, a customer-only web app, a mobile web app, and the backend.
- Constantly improve and optimise our code to achieve our ambitious growth target. This will require both imagination and data-driven thinking - it's an unique job that is at the crossroad of art and science.
- Be pro-actively involved in the full Agile/Lean product development life cycle - that includes carrying out experiments, analysing data and collecting valuable user feedbacks, making improvements - rinse and repeat until the users are 100% satisfied. It will be a very different experience from working in regular outsourcing projects, and you will love it.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- You should ideally have over a year of experience working directly with Node.js. If you come from a Django, Go, or RoR background, that's OK too.
- You should be proficient in writing well-structured HTML and maintainable CSS.
- You enjoy creating great User Interface and User Experience. You like to make great product for the average person.
- Having a solid foundation in programming and software development will be an advantage.
- Having some experience in building hybrid apps using Ionic, React Native or Flutter will be an advantage.
- Having some ability in graphic design will be an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
With us you will find an exciting blend of a flexible startup environment and disciplined software development processes. There will be real and meaningful challenges, as you will be leading your own initiatives and get things done within a wide range of areas, where team effort is pivotal and solutions rarely obvious.
There will be perks of working in a young, fast-growing business, such as: a fast track to become manager given early employment status, stock options, very flexible time and working space. You will have 12 days of paid leave a year on top of the public holidays.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29