Mô tả công việc
• Liaise with group non-trade procurement and execute group non-trade procurement strategy and way-of-working (both process/ system)
• Implement a supplier negotiation plan following group’s framework, coordinate the preparation and issue of tenders in transparent manner and all related activities, ensuring optimum financial and technical outcomes, and assuring legal, environmental, social and commercial compliance standards.
• For those local sourcing instructed by group, lead the selection of reliable sources of supply and work with key suppliers to continuously improve the total value delivered to the organization.
• Provide an analysis in order to optimize purchasing decisions and identify cost, quality and risk improvement opportunities.
• Maintain strong relationships with key suppliers that enhance the strategic partnership.
• Following group way of working framework, implement a robust supplier management process including selection, evaluation, performance management, and continuous improvement.
Managing Procurement Activities
• Verifies and authorizes procurement orders
• Places orders and expedites deliveries when needed
• Prepares tender invitations and executes tender openings for selected items and compares tenders for procurement decisions
• Sources alternative products with competitive prices, while striving to maintain better or comparable quality, standards and services
. Analysis, Research and Continuous Improvement
• Recommend and provide detailed financial analysis in support of alternate supply strategies or cost-saving opportunities.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement/cost reduction programs.
• Analyze, collate and summarize supplier performance data.
• Monitor market trends and continuously research and develop new supply sources (vendors and markets).
• Develop and report on supplier capability assessment in regards to business needs.
. Others: Perform any other duties as instructed by the management.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Proven working experience as a procurement manager in multinational companies, manufacturing environment or packaging industries is a plus
• Expertise in supplier’s management and procurement with good knowledge of ERP systems is preferable.
• Good in negotiations and communication. Fluent in English and Vietnamese is a must
• Good interpersonal skills
• Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
• Good leadership capabilities
• Degree in business administration
Quyền lợi được hưởng
. 13th month salary
. Healthcare for dependents
. Team Building
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Số 1C- Ngô Quyền- Hoàn Kiếm- Hà NộiWebsite: http://www.panservices.vn/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799