The role of an Office Admin is to manage Niteco offices in the best way, provide logistics and administrative service to employees and also contribute to build up company culture.
The Office Admin will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Offer warm greeting and assistance to candidates and visitors
• Answer and direct phone calls, take messages, coordinate feedback in professional manner
• Deal with landlord regarding tenant contract to ensure work environment are safe and healthy
• Deal with suppliers to ensure office equipment is in good condition and request maintenance whenever necessary
• Prepare the purchase report, claim the payment for taxi charge, telephone/ mobile phone charge, parking fee
• Manage storage, purchase stationery, food and beverage, daily fill in fridge for employees.
• Do the filing and/or deliver correspondence to related people
• Be the main contact for arranging hotels and tickets for employee and expatriate inside and outside Vietnam wherever necessary
• Support employees with procedure to claim Aon Health care insurance and follow up
• Prepare stuffs for new comers: entrance card, key card, parking card, work stations, etc. Manage floor plan for seats allocation
• Assist Company leadership in some administrative ad-hoc tasks where applicable
Company culture contribution:
• Be one of the main organizers for events/parties including monthly Birthday celebration, monthly Working anniversary celebration, sport and culture activities, annual anniversary, Company trip, etc. Organization tasks includes: planning and finalizing agenda, making slideshows/video clips, arranging snacks for attendees, leading the events, etc.
• Send congratulation emails to employees, on behalf of the company, on the occasion of marriage or baby birth, etc.
• Participate in other Employer Branding activities.
• Bachelor degree
• One year experience working as an Office Admin is preferable
• Excellent English proficiency in both communication and comprehension
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high sense of working with human issues
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint. Knowledge of slideshow/video maker applications is a plus
• The ability to work in a structured and organized way
• The ability to work well in a team, and take directions and work independently when needed
• The ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Accountable and careful, knows how to exercise diplomacy and confidentiality
• Great attention to details
• Willing to work non-standard hours as needed.
• Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary with allowances (including allowance for employees with children under 03 years old), 13th month salary, and additional performance bonus for top performers, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award of up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
• Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Annual company summer vacation abroad and teambuilding package.
• Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
• Everyday training opportunities.
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from different countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running Windows 10, Office 2016, and Visual Studio 2016.
• Western management style: professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly, and encouraging of feedback.
• Clear communication with employees from Company Management regarding the Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities for employees.
• Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
• Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
• An active environment with leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, dancing, etc.
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!