Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Offer warm greeting and assistance to candidates and visitors
• Answer and direct phone calls, take messages, coordinate feedback in professional manner
• Deal with landlord regarding tenant contract to ensure work environment are safe and healthy
• Deal with suppliers to ensure office equipment is in good condition and request maintenance whenever necessary
* Employee service:
• Prepare the purchase report, claim the payment for taxi charge, telephone/ mobile phone charge, parking fee
• Manage storage, purchase stationery, food and beverage, daily fill in fridge for employees.
• Do the filing and/or deliver correspondence to related people
• Be the main contact for arranging hotels and tickets for employee and expatriate inside and outside Vietnam wherever necessary
• Support employees with procedure to claim Aon Health care insurance and follow up
• Prepare stuffs for new comers: entrance card, key card, parking card, work stations, etc. Manage floor plan for seats allocation
• Assist Company leadership in some administrative ad-hoc tasks where applicable
* Company culture contribution:
• Be one of the main organizers for HR monthly Employee events/parties: monthly Birthday celebration, monthly Working anniversary celebration. Organization tasks includes: planning and finalizing agenda, making slideshows/video clips or other types of content required, arranging snacks for attendees, leading the events, etc.
• Send congratulation emails to employees, on behalf of the company, on the occasion of their birthday, working anniversary, marriage or baby birth, etc.
• Participate in other Employer Branding activities.
* WORK LOCATION: HCM city
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor degree
• One year experience working as an Office Admin is preferable
• Excellent English proficiency in both communication and comprehension
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high sense of working with human issues
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint. Knowledge of slideshow/video maker applications is a plus
• The ability to work in a structured and organized way
• The ability to work well in a team, and take directions and work independently when needed
• The ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Accountable and careful, knows how to exercise diplomacy and confidentiality
• Great attention to details
• Willing to work non-standard hours as needed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềHành chính / Văn phòng
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Cross-functional expertise, sound business strategy, and genuine passion to build software that fuels your ambition.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 13, 14, 16 tòa nhà Cland 156 Xã Đàn 2, Đống Đa, Hà Nội.Website: https://niteco.com/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799