Mô tả công việc
- Acts as primary contact for delivering mobile technology solutions in different application areas
- Acts as primary contact for providing production support services for mobile applications
- Acts as an escalation contact to help resolve mobility application service delivery issues
- Conducts root cause analysis to identify and resolve complex problems impacting service levels.
- Manages the certificates, application identifiers and provisioning profiles required to distribute and publish mobile applications
- Coordinates development, testing and installation of mobility software for Halliburton-approved devices
- Reviews IT requirements to deliver the most cost- effective mobile solutions in conformance with IT standards, policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Identifies IT opportunities to improve business or project operations through the use of mobile technology
- Develops or reviews IT project estimates
- Supervises others either directly or through subordinate supervisors
- Provides regular project and support status updates (weekly, monthly and quarterly) to Halliburton leadership team and escalate issues accordingly. This includes a summary of request tickets, incidents and deliverable velocity.
- Provides iOS and Android application download activity report to Halliburton leadership team .
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Key Skills Required:
- Over 3 years of experience managing software delivery including supervision of development and quality assurance teams
- Over 7 years of overall IT experience performing software development or quality assurance
- Understanding of various application architectures which includes networks and load balancing, integration of application and database servers and the use of enterprise services.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams .
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience communicating status updates and issues with the application leads and team members
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, BA or Engineering. Minimum of 7 years of related experience or through 11 years of Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Doan Thao Quyen (QuyenDT2)
Phone Number :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29