OPC – Business Intelligence Supervisor
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Define mid-term operational and financial targets that are aligned throughout the organization
• Identify and analyze levers to improve operational and financial performance
• Coordinate OPC/SenMall operational and business planning and monitor progress against plan
• Drive weekly, monthly and adhoc performance dialogue with OPC/SenMall management
• Analyze plans and continuously monitor execution against roadmaps and provide insights as well as recommendations to senior management
• Identify areas for performance improvement and work with multiple stakeholders to improve performance, including owning and driving projects from end to end
• Provide the visibility of operational performance and process through regular KPI reports and statistical dashboard
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and data management skillset
• Accquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases
• Initiate key business improvement projects and develop models to optimize operation performance (leadtime, fail delivery, backlog management …)
• Provide deep-dive analysis and propose initiatives to improve performance or optimize cost
• Build up 3PL performance optimization and pricing models as well as monitor on a regular basis
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Previous studies in Statistics, Economics, Information System, Business. Preferably 2-3 years of proven career track in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics
• Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel (data modelling, visualization, VBA), Power BI, MySQL
• Familiar with statistical/optimization tools (eg. R, Python …) is a plus
• Cost orientation, Statistical Analysis, Business analysis, business performance management
• Highly energetic and self-motivated
• Ability to relentlessly drive initiatives to achieve organization goals
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29