Operation Connection Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. JOB SUMMARY
Oversees logistic costs, negotiates with suppliers, drives improvement business operation, find the right trade off inventory holding costs with transportation lead times and costs, collaborate with logistics service providers for joint value.
Actively works with Key customers, parners to properly arrange logistics activities for big deals to optimize logistic costs.
Develops and implements logistics plans, budgets, and procedures to maximize the highest level of service to customers.
2. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1 Core Responsibilities:
- Maintains metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Provides support and guidance in the development of the Company compliance strategy, policy, programs, tools to ensure compliance with relate laws and regulations.
- Ensures all branches, hubs, partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations;
- Collaborates with branches, hubs, departments to ensure best practices are identified and implemented according to goals.
- Ensure continuous improvement in quality and cost-effectiveness of business operation;
- Continuously optimize cost of freight each period.
Perform special projects or assignments as required
Yêu cầu ứng viên
3. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Engineering, or other related discipline;
- Preferred master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Five years of experiences in Logistics or express in an international environment.
- Fluent English.
4. TARGET REQUIREMENTS
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Extensive experience in negotiations.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills to develop and mentor personnel.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary and incentive;
- Bonus depend on effective business operations and KPIs;
- Good promotion oppotunities;
- Dynamic working environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn