Mô tả công việc
• Managing the operations seamlessly, ensuring timely SLA delivery along with maintaining high level of employee and customer satisfaction
• Establishing and managing relationship with stakeholders
• Oversight of team – organizes resources, sets goals, carries out strategy from Executives and client on a day to day basis; reporting responsibilities
• Responsible for following agreed governance model, escalation & communication plan
• To ensure team members achieve agreed standards in relation to their job assignments.
• To ensure training of new staff on the corporate policy rules to be adhered to
• To ensure that the buddy system is put in place to maintain the operation with minimal disruption in times of annual leave/sick leave/study leave and daily working hour schedules
• To monitor and document work schedule of staff and absences.
• Build strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth
• Taking weekly and monthly calls with clients to understand the expectations from the teams and provided updates
• Ensure that all audit related issues are brought to a close
• Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives in process
• Coach & mentor Team lead so that they are able to manage their teams better
• Hiring of leads and managers, training, inductions, employee & client satisfaction scores, performance Appraisals and attrition management
• Performance management through top Quartile, Middle and Bottom Quartile segregation and identifying training and coaching needs.
• To ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up on a timely basis
• Collaborate with internal teams.
• To be the Key contact for all problems and queries with specific business assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in perations management or related field.
• Very exellence in English (can communicate with British)
• Any 3rd language (Mandarin, Japanese & Korean) is an added advantage
• At least 08 years of professional experience in Operation Management/Customer Service in Call Center or releate services, at least 03 years of senior management experience (Manager level). Must possess effective communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Corporate and process mind
• Excellent communication and quality orientation
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Will be discussed on the interview
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29