Operation Director (Giám Đốc Chiến Lược)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
* Job Objective
- Improves existing systems and policies.
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness.
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by grade up policies and coaching employees.
* Main job
1/ Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Customer Service:
- Create and develop business plans and sales strategies that ensure the attainment of yearly sales goal and profitability.
- Develop and implement the appropriate strategies for new products and services;
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines: prepare and analyze Marketing & Sales;
- Quickly and actively utilize the opportunities to for selling and developing the real estate products;
- Create and develop the proposals and presentations for the real estate products;
- Kick-start and coordinate the action plans to penetrate new markets;
- Responsible for the performance and development of sale database. Conduct statistic researches, data gathering; analyze market study, supply and demand, target market;
- Maintain the accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports; prepare sales reports; review and monitor the sales progress;
- Provide direction, guidance to the Sales & Marketing Departments to ensure the alignment with the Company’s strategies;
- Build a healthy relationship and communicate customers from the stage of signing contract, handover and living at the project and manage all customer relationship.
- Expenditure monthly budgets and review any significant variances from the budgeted figures to ensure that the appropriate plan of action is in progress and to monitor the implementation of corrective action.
- Provide operational support to ensure business development and operation efficiency
- Coordinate and collect data relating to manpower issues and business strategy to support management,
- Gather latest market information for management review, decision and action
- Prepare and conduct analysis report for existing, new and potential businesses
- Consolidate and update projects timeline and follow document procedures and guidelines
- Communicate with various internal parties (IT, Human Resources, Corporate, Finance...), for operational improvement and be involved in different projects
- Performing financial review and analysis to facilitate management decision and action
- Preparing budget/forecast and financial reporting for a business stream
- Providing analysis on business performance, profitability, sales, operating cost and working capital
- Identifying irregularities/variances and driving recommendations
- Summarizing and presenting current financial status to management
- Manage and analyze quarterly budgets and forecasts relating to sales, manpower and operating costs
- Reduce operational costs and enhance operational efficiency and leveraging
- Continuously improve, review and establish key operating guidelines and standards to optimize operational efficiency.
- Drive department changes and effective communications across various departments
- Perform other duties as assigned by BOD.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related discipline preferred
- Experience and knowledge of all operation teams.
- Strong business acumen in Real Estate Industry, at least 10 years' relevant experience in Real Estate.
- Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail minded
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Strong problem solving skills. Able to manage multiple tasks environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Occasional travel is required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Negotiable in the discussion
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ADI is an IT Outsourcing & Recruitment agency providing meaningful attention and economic value to various professional disciplines, industries and geographies. ADI has 15 years of experience providing full service of staffing and talent management solutions to global and local companies in Asia. Building on our success, we are now operating in Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Vietnam focusing on IT Staff Outsourcing, Permanent & Contract Recruitment, HR Payroll Services.
Our Core Strengths :
- IT Staff Outsourcing Services: We provide our IT staff on a short term contract to work at customer site under their project management. In this model we bill our customers on a monthly basis for contract duration. We provide Dot net, Java, COBOL, SAP Consultants, Infrastructure, Server & Database Managers, IT Support and other resources to our customer as per the requirement.
- Recruitment Services: We provide permanent staff to our customers on one time charge of fixed percentage of annual gross package.
- Headcount /Payroll Services: Our customers place their staff with ADI to manage their headcount restrictions and provide better management of payroll services by providing the right amount of salary at the right time. Any staff payroll questions and concerns are given the highest priority. ADI manages salary tax and other government compliance related matters.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà Viễn Đông, Số 14 Phan Tôn, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt NamWebsite: http://www.adiresourcing.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29