Mô tả công việc
- Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the users' issues or complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and providing the best solution to solve the problem; Ensure providing the highest modern shopping experience to wholesalers and traditional retail stores.
- Monitor logistics process implementation for users.
- Deliver weekly reports of Volume, Distribution, and Contracts for BDM/BDE Team to be kept in track performance progress and take actions accordingly.
- Payment processing.
- Contract performance, maintain database of contracts and annexes.
- System functioning, ensure resources, tools and necessary information.
- Documentation: Organize and Assort Hard Contract Files for further reference of BDM/BDE Team.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 3 years of relevant experience required.
- Experience in building procedures/frameworks / KPI / benefits for BDM / BDE.
- Experience in building procedures/frameworks for distributors / retailers.
- Ability to build things from scratch or suggest the needed procedures.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive package with incentives, bonuses.
- Social Insurance as per Labor Law.
- Laptop Provide
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29