Operations Manager - In-School Program
Mô tả công việc
The Operations Manager (OM) will work closely in a team with the Academic Manager (AM) and Business Development Director (BD). The OM and AM will form a Management Team of Five-Star In-School Program (Primary, Academic and Ielts Programs).
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
- The Operations Manager (OM) will report to the General Director. The OM and AM will form a Management Team working closely together managing, within an approved P/L projection, the delivery of all Five-Star In-school programs to the Company’s committed standard.
- The OM will provide overall leadership for and direct management of the In-School Programs Operations Management and operations team, delivery of contracts signed with partner schools, guaranteeing smooth operations of assigned In-School Programs.
- The OM, together with the AM, will work with the BD/BOD and participate in sales processes where and when needed.
- The OM will be responsible for maintaining and continuing the on-going contracts and expanding the business network/partnership.
- The OM and the AM will be responsible for achieving the set revenue and profit targets, and accountable for the profits and loss of the business division.
BASIC FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage and be responsible for effective operations of assigned In-School Programs.
- (Partially) responsible for annual sales targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with schools in the network, and involved authorities.
- Coordinate closely with other functional departments e.g. Academic and Business Development Team for the best exploitation of joint-efforts. Develop and maintain strong relationships with supporting departments of the company e.g. F&A, HR, PR/Marketing and other business lines.
- Feedback/ideas and on-going support for product development and improvement.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Control and manage the daily operational activities of assigned In-School Programs.
- Develop and implement yearly sales plan/activities, particularly continuity and expansion of on-going contracts.
- In coordination with AM and BD, supervise placement tests, parents’ presentations and parents’ meetings at schools in the In-school network.
- In coordination with the AM and Academic Management Team supervise the reporting system which includes but is not limited to internal operations reports and student progress reports to be sent to partner schools and students/parents.
- In coordination with AM and Academic Management Team to supervise taking of customer’s feedback as per designated systems (partner schools, students, parents, TAs, teachers, etc.) and deal with any issues arising from the feedback.
- Build and manage an energetic, effective and supportive team of programme assistants and customer service personnel.
- Provide reliable updated market information (competitor update: program/ pricing/ product changes or improvement).
- In coordination with BD and AM actively manage the licensing work for programs.
- Provide support in dealing with MOET, DOET, District Education Departments inspection.
- Provide subordinates, in a given area, with coaching, on the job training, mentoring and leadership that helps them achieve set targets.
- Overseeing the purchase and distribution of teaching materials & resources.
- In coordination with F&A supervise payment for training/service delivered.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
● University degree/ Masters degree is an advantage
● Good operational and management skills
● Good understanding of sales/sales process and customer service
● Excellent communication skills both in Vietnamese and English
● Good leadership skills
● Logical thinking and problem solving skills
● Have a thorough understanding of the packages on offer and an adequate understanding of what is involved in the academic team
● Willing to travel and work overtime
● Other skills Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Good Remuneration + Bonus (% of Program's profits)
- Compulsory Health Insurance of Government & Internation Health Care Insurance
- English Scholarships for Family Members
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25/04/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Operations Manager - In-School Program
Ngày hết hạn: 25/04/2021