Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
A US trim company entering the Vietnam market is seeking an experienced Operations Supervisor who has worked in the trim industry or for a trim company.
The global company is looking for a candidate with some Finance and Human Resources experience to complement their broader knowledge of Operations Management. The successful candidate should have experience in the areas of product sourcing, production management, customer service and inventory and logistics management. The Supervisor’s responsibility will be to supervise and coordinate the activities and operations of the Vietnam based limited liability corporation.
The successful candidate will assume management responsibility for services and activities of the corporation including management of the operations group, oversight of the day to day financials and human resource functions and supporting activities; such as warehousing and working with suppliers and vendors.
The ideal candidate will be a great leader and communicator, fluent in both English & Vietnamese. They will be an adept manager and self-starter who can report to a direct manager from the parent company remotely and who is willing to take on numerous responsibilities. Experience in an international environment will be a positive.
• Operational characteristics, services, and activities of a trim company.
• Advanced trim product development principles, trim production scheduling and expediting, production tools and equipment and regulatory requirements for the corporation’s service area.
• Advance logistics management principals, warehouse safety procedures and logistics regulatory requirements.
• Advanced sales management principals, including sales team support processes and sales program management.
• Principles and practices of product supplier and vendor management
• Principles and practices of contract negotiation and administration
• Financial principles and practices with a reasonable knowledge of accounting principles and financial planning processes.
• Human Resources principles and practices with a reasonable knowledge of laws, policies and procedures.
• Principles and techniques of various processes and sub processes that effectively result in the efficient management of a typical office environment.
• Mathematical calculation capabilities that are sufficient to maintain a sales, production and shipping process control environment, ability to record daily transactions and complete financial and operations reports.
• Principles and practices of operating equipment such as trim production equipment, and equipment necessary to support the logistics process.
• Research, analyze, and evaluate new service delivery methods and techniques.
• Office procedures, methods, and equipment, including computers and applicable software, applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Principles and practices of budget preparation and administration.
• Principles and practices of records and record keeping systems.
• Principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation.
• Occupational hazards and standard safety practices.
• Pertinent national, province, and local laws, codes, and regulations
Yêu cầu ứng viên
.Equivalent to a Bachelor's (BA) degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in .business administration, business operations, engineering or a related field.
.Eight years of increasingly responsible experience, including at least three years of administrative and supervisory responsibility, in a mid-size to large trim company or a related trim business is desirable.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
. Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
. Professional, dynamic working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29