Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- The Outsources Supervisor (OS) is responsible for coordination of purchasing, monitoring and evaluating of quality, pricing, performance and delivery timeliness of service provider such as security, cleaning, pest control, landscaping, and garbage removal, relevant consumable/materials for the building.
- The OS reports directly to the Property Manager all activities and operation of vendors at the building.
-Performance management is an important responsibility of Outsources Supervisor. He monitors factors such as delivery reliability, quality and accuracy of estimates and invoices.
-Track and analyze vendor performance and generate reports. Performance management enables managers to identify and manage risk. If vendors fail to reach their contractual requirements, they can pose a risk of disruption to the company’s business operations.
Monitoring service agreement
-The OS constantly deal with service providers’ contractual agreements of securing sale tenders according to the Company policy and procedure.
-He is responsible for authoring contract documents including statements of work and service level exhibits. This function requires him to understand policies and procedures associated with purchase contracts such as indemnification and amendments.
-He evaluates and monitors contracts to ensure vendors comply with contractual terms and conditions to provide good quality services to the building.
-Outsources supervisor acts as the interface between suppliers and his own organizations. He keeps vendors informed on developments in the organization or changes in market conditions that might affect demand for vendors’ products or services.
-He may involve vendors in production planning sessions so that vendors can integrate their own production schedules with the organization’s requirements, improving efficiency and reducing the risk of excess capacity or supply shortages.
-The OS keeps good relationship with external partners is integral in ensuring continued service delivery and customer satisfaction;
-He build up and keeps a good and continues relationship with relevant local authorities such as local police, fire polices…
-The OS ensures proper record keeping and documentation, performs this role by maintaining and reviewing documentation including records of purchase items, costs, deliveries, inventories and all relating checklist, evaluation of vendor performance.
-The OS is also responsible for troubleshooting all vendor problems. In other instances, he may report vendor queries such as delays in disbursement of payments to the management for corrective actions;
-The OS attend meetings with vendors supervisor to discuss issues affecting the supply chain and possible measures. Such issues range from defective or unacceptable goods or services to delivery delays. The OS ensures problem resolutions are achieved without compromising the relationship with vendors and company customers.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Minimum College Graduated is required./ Tốt nghiệp tối thiểu Trung cấp
• Minimum of 2-years experiences at the relevant position in high rises or hospitality fields/ Ít nhất 2 năm kinh nghiệm vị trí tương đương trong môi trường cao ốc hoặc khách sạn.
• Good in speaking and writing in English/Khả năng nói viết tiếng anh tốt.
• Can use the normal Microsoft Office (Email, Winword, Excel)/Sử dụng thành thạo vi tính văn phòng
• Good interpersonal skills are essential for this job, must be able to negotiate and collaborate with vendors at many different levels./ Kỹ năng giao tiếp tốt, có khả năng đàm phán và hợp tác tốt với các nhà cung cấp ở nhiều lĩnh vực khác nhau.
• Team work, working closely with colleagues in purchasing, customer service, E&M to understand and meet their requirements and expectations of vendor performance./Làm việc theo nhóm, giữ mối liên hệ tốt và chặt chẽ với đồng nghiệp bộ phận thu mua, dịch vụ khách hàng, bộ phận kỹ thuật để hiểu và biết sự mong đợi về chất lượng dịch vụ của các nhà cung cấp.
• Requires good presentation and communication skills to ensure vendors understand their contractual requirements. /Khả năng trình bày lưu loát đảm bảo các nhà cung cấp hiểu rõ trách nhiệm của họ theo hợp đồng.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-13th month salary, variable bonus depend on performance, annual salary review
-Annual leave day up to 21 days, additional health insurance beside compulsory insurance (BHXH-YT-TN)
-Annual trip, flexible benefits, self-development scheme, training sponsorship,free parking motorbike
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29