Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure there is full understanding and competency within the PCC related to the development process and also across other functional areas.
• Proactively facilitates the search of process and materials that will innovate product.
• Effectively coaches, trains, and mentors.
• Role model’s collaboration by closely partnering with cross functional team (costing, purchasing, production, quality, planning, etc.).
• Effectively partners and communicates with our brand partners.
• Proactive preparation to anticipate potential delays.
• Steps in and assists the team to resolve development problems.
• Continuously reviews systems to improve processes and improve overall efficiency.
• Anticipates early stage issues and use analytic problem-solving skills based on category needs.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Strong project and people management skills.
- Ability to present well internally and externally.
- Excellent customer-first service mindset.
- Ability to navigate across all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of shoe making process (ability to read shell patterns, blue prints, spec sheets, CBD’s, etc.).
- Minimum Qualifications Required
- Track record of demonstrating leadership ability.
- High level English proficiency.
- Chinese (Mandarin) and/or Vietnamese is a plus.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience in related field. MBA is a plus.
- Experience – 10 years’ experience in footwear development with management experience working with well-known factory group and/or brand.
- Management – Demonstrated experience leading large, culturally diverse teams to success.
- Proven track record of developing and coaching teams for increased capabilities; performance management experience.
- Knowledge, passion, and interest in the athletic footwear industry.
- Ability to quickly react to and embrace change.
- Consistently acts with a sense of urgency to react to fast changing industry trends and customers’ demands
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềSản xuất
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29